Discover How to Become Lighter & Free From the Inside Out.
Make an investment in you so that you can age successfully!
KEY messages and posters that are included in my Playbook
In Bob Wilson’s artful and heartful playbook, you’ll discover how you can create healthy, enjoyable, and sustainable changes in your life. You will come to understand how each of your daily choices affects your body, mind, and spirit, and how everything is interconnected.
Become Your Own Lifestyle Coach as You Learn 12 Essential Skills!
We’ll explore the process of making lasting changes in areas that matter most for you. You’ll learn lots about yourself, discover ways to get back on track when you fall back to old habits, and learn how to keep motivated to achieve your dreams.
Explore visions of health and…
transform them into realities.
You make the difference!
Discover how to become your own mindful and compassionate lifestyle self-manager as you cultivate 12 essential skills that create life-long well-being, a healthy weight, and a more vibrant friskiness.
The 12 Essential Skills of Lighter & Free from the Inside Out:
1. Beginning Your Journey: Becoming Aware of the Big Picture
2. Cultivating Balance in Your Life
3. Becoming Your Own Lifestyle Self-Manager
4. Discovering the Power of FUN: Celebrating Enjoyable Ways to Be Active for Life!
5. Cultivating a Sustainable, Healthful Plan of Eating
6. Planning and Preparing Delicious Recipes, Meals, and Snacks in a Hectic World
7. Eating with Awareness and Pleasure
8. Transforming Emotional Eating
9. Self-esteem and Self-nurturing: Developing an Unconditional Friendship with Yourself
10. Seeking Support, Counseling, and Outside Resources for Your Journey
12. Maintenance: Learning How to Cultivate Lifelong Well-Being
Explore the Table of Contents: TABLE OF CONTENTS Lighter & Free from the Inside Out.pdf
Review for: Lighter & Free from the Inside Out (Paperback)
Bob Wilson’s book is the most comprehensive one I’ve ever seen in the area of balanced living and self-love. Although it’s directed to people trying to manage their relationship with food, its wisdom and humor can touch anyone trying to substitute critical voices in their heads with loving ones and who are trying to get a handle on a life that seems to be veering out of control. I enjoyed the folksiness and pragmatic hints that pervade throughout and loved the wonderful, easy menu ideas and the fabulous illustrations by Carol DeGregory. I would recommend to the reader to not be overwhelmed by all the amazing content. . .rather than reading it from cover to cover, let the content page guide you to those areas that speak to you at the moment. I hope the book sells like hotcakes, preferably ones made with whole grain. From Amazon post.
To purchase the Playbook: http://www.balancedweightmanagement.com/Lighter%20&%20Free%20from%20the%20Inside%20Out.htm